Not sure what to put next to your photos as captions? Want to add some pizzazz to your scrapbook pages? Let us help with our selection of scrapbooking stickers
, embellishments, and some clever tips on how to make the best photo captions happen on each page of your scrapbook. Trust us – these tips and tools can make any scrapbook look inspired!
Let’s get started with some of our tips:
- Scrapbooking stickers can be a great way to fight writer's block when it comes to captions. By using scrapbooking stickers, not only are you adding embellishment to your pages, but you're also adding some excitement or sentiment to the photos in which you use them. Maybe you want to convey something funny, so you include scrapbooking stickers with speech bubble phrases. Or maybe you want to show someone thinking or dreaming. Let scrapbooking stickers be your way of getting creative with captions.
- Still stuck on captions? Try pulling quotes out of old letters, greeting cards, or e-mails! This can be a great way to customize a scrapbook, especially if you're making the scrapbook for someone special.
- Try spelling out a caption with cut out letters from magazines...or even other photos!
- Quotations can also be a great way to incorporate photo captions onto your pages while keeping things full of personality. See if you can find famous quotations (or funny ones, or inspirational ones, etc.) to suit the occasion which you're scrapbooking for. We know that there are plenty of online sites and even entire books filled to the brim with quotations that would work perfectly on your pages.
- Make captions using beads, buttons, or other embellishments. Just shape the materials into letters and start spelling out words to suit the photo!
- Use letter scrapbooking stickers to spell out your captions instead of writing them! This can be a fun way to liven up the page. Plus, it's a great alternative for those who may have messy handwriting. Just pick up a few sets of letters and you should be ready to go!
See? It can be simple to use captions in your scrapbooking pages! With a little help from scrapbooking stickers and quotations, you'll be well on your way to having a scrapbook that's filled with personality on every page.