You've got your storybook wedding planned: The dress, the venue, the food, and the spouse! One of the best ways to commemorate such a wonderful occasion is with a wedding scrapbook
. Make the scrapbook into a storybook and follow the fairytale from beginning to end.Part One: Pre-Wedding
Part Two: Weddnig
- Add pictures of yourselves as single people. It's important to document where you each came from. Your wedding scrapbook should tell the story of your lives and let's face it: You had lives before you met one another. They helped shape who you are today!
- Include pictures from when you two were dating. The scrapbook doesn't have to only be about the wedding. It should be about how you two are growing together.
- For this section of your wedding scrapbook, it might be fun to have brightly colored pages. It will help reflect the joy that you have brought into each other's life.
- Make sure you use some creative captions!
Part Three: Post-Wedding
- Make a list of all the “firsts” in your relationship. This part of your wedding scrapbook can start out with what makes you the couple that you are. Write down your first date, your first gift, your first kiss, and the first thing you bought together. The wedding itself is another “first” for you two, so include that on the list as well.
- Have a little section about the proposal. Include as many details as you can. Record the reactions of family members when you broke the news! This is something that you'll want to remember in your wedding scrapbook.
- Take pictures through the planning stage of the wedding. Include pictures of the dresses, favors, flowers, etc.
- The ceremony itself will surely need to be documented! In fact, this is such a big event that you might want to make a separate wedding scrapbook for it. Include a few pictures in the storybook, though.
Include pictures from your honeymoon. It's the first big thing you do as an officially married couple, so you'll want to make sure you incorporate that in this chapter of your wedding scrapbook.
- As you live your lives together, keep adding pages. Include pictures of your children, anniversaries, etc.
With the supplies you can get at MemoryScrapbooks.com, you will be able to make a really special wedding scrapbook!